Bill Benjamin is one of world’s leading experts on EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE and PERFORMING, innovating and leading UNDER PRESSURE.
• His high energy level and enthusiasm has resulted in a successful track record with discerning audiences that include surgeons, athletes, U.S Marines and NASA engineers.
• You get to learn leadership skills from a guy who has degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science.
• He takes a brain-science based approach to Emotional Intelligence and Performing Under Pressure.
• He has a unique talent for Virtual Keynotes that are authentic, highly interactive and engaging.
• He takes the time to get to know your group and the challenges they face and integrates that into his sessions.
What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
EI is the ability to recognize and manage your own emotions and to connect to the emotions of others. Great leaders are able to manage their emotions when there is tension and conflict so they can engage more skillfully. Great leaders know that emotions are infectious – as a leader you have the power to unleash best performance or to sabotage it.