If you have turned it off manually in your browser, please enable it to better experience this site.
Special pricing for virtual meetings!
Call us for details & ideas
Tips on Making Great Introductions
- Ask for a biography rather than a resume.
- Beware of canned introductions.
- Interview the speaker if possible.
- Make sure your introduction answers the questions, “Why this speaker?”
- Be upbeat!
- Share something personal about the speaker.
- Don’t steal the speaker’s thunder or material.
- Don’t say, “Our speaker needs no introduction.”
- If you are going to use humor, clear it with the speaker first.