Keith Alberstadt grew up the son of a Vanderbilt professor and a craft artist. The result . . . a very clever comic with sharp perception, creative sarcasm, and a treasure trove of unique material. His likable personality and down-to-earth charm invite people into his brand of humor — one that is smart but not brainy and relatable but not hacky. “He’s funny, and it’s a smart funny.”–Kathleen Madigan, Last Comic Standing
While performing, Keith takes pride in laughing at himself and his “inner dork”, which he demonstrates is something in all of us. Current events, popular trends, personal details . . . Keith shares his witty insight on everything, all the while doing it with a mischievous smile that quickly becomes infectious.
A regular performer for the U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, Keith has been described as “absolutely hilarious” by Armed Forces Entertainment and “a hidden gem” by the Boston Globe. He’s also a contributing writer for Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, National Lampoon and various online magazines.
After you see his show, you’ll understand why Keith is quickly breaking through the comedy ranks as a must-see performer!
- Seen on The Late Show with David Letterman.
- Contributing writer for Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
- Heard regularly on the nationally syndicated Bob and Tom Show, the John Boy and Billy Show, and the Rick and Bubba Show.
- Regularly entertains U.S. Troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, and around the globe.
- Featured on NBC’s “Last Comic Standing”.
- Featured on Country Music Television’s “Greatest Redneck Moments” and “Funniest Video Countdown”.
- Featured on CNN Headline News’ “Not Just Another Cable News Show”.
- Regularly heard on both Sirius / XM Satellite Radio.
- Contributing writer for National Lampoon’s “Sports Minute or So” and The Complete Sheet.
- Spokesperson for Farmers Feeding the World
- Also seen at CMA Music Festival, Taste of Chicago and Indy 500!